By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, method, and decode space-based navigation signs, corresponding to these supplied through the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that would let more advantageous receiver improvement and layout, in addition to reasonable trying out methods for varied purposes. This booklet and significant other DVD offer hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this swiftly becoming field.
One of the original good points of the paintings is the interactive process used, giving readers the power to build their very own worldwide Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build this kind of reconfigurable receiver with quite a lot of functions, the authors talk about receiver structure in accordance with software-defined radio (SDR) innovations. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, basic type and is going from the fundamentals to state-of-the-art research.
Additional positive aspects and issues include:
* Presentation of easy sign buildings utilized in GPS and Galileo, the ecu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other equipment of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code part search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation information decoding
* an entire GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the significant other cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter quite a few parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and complete index
The publication is aimed toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in numerous GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for somebody operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read Online or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar mathematical analysis books
The aim of this monograph is to provide the extensive points of nonlinear identity and keep watch over utilizing neural networks. It makes use of a couple of simulated and commercial examples all through, to illustrate the operation of nonlinear id and regulate suggestions utilizing neural networks.
Solitons have been chanced on by way of John Scott Russel in 1834, and feature scientists and mathematicians ever considering that. they've been the topic of a giant physique of study in a large choice of fields of physics and arithmetic, let alone engineering and different branches of technological know-how comparable to biology.
This exact factor of Mathematical pondering and studying describes versions and modeling views towards arithmetic challenge fixing, studying, and instructing. the worry isn't just the mature varieties of types and modeling in groups of scientists and mathematicians, but additionally the necessity to start up scholars in those types of inspiration.
This ebook illustrates find out how to use complicated ways to research inverse difficulties for partial differential equations in and in larger dimensions, e. g. , Calderón difficulties. either theoretical features and numerical algorithms for inverse difficulties are mentioned. The publication is well-suited for researchers operating in inverse difficulties and for graduate scholars in utilized arithmetic.
- Differentialgleichungen mit MATHCAD und MATLAB (German Edition)
- Dynamics of Information Systems: Mathematical Foundations: 20 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Mathematik für Wirtschaftswissenschaftler: Das ECOMath-Handbuch (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Spline Functions on Triangulations (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance: Essays in Honor of Willi Semmler
Additional info for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)