By Adeoye A. Akinsanya,John A. Ayoade
Read or Download An Introduction to Political Science in Nigeria PDF
Best war & peace books
This publication establishes new concept and information within the region of 3rd quarter firms (TSOs) in Asia. Its function is to attract the eye of Asia's TSOs to the significance of fine governance. The ebook files numerous techniques, and identifies socio-cultural, monetary, and political dynamics and affects of other versions of TSO governance.
This ebook specializes in the 2001-2002 quandary that introduced India and Pakistan to the threshold of battle. Authors specialise in: the political historical past that resulted in the hindrance; the normal army atmosphere, the nuclear setting and coercive international relations and de-escalation throughout the trouble; and the way South Asia can stay away from related crises sooner or later.
An creation to Political technological know-how in Nigeria makes an attempt to fill the void within the literature for undergraduate and graduate scholars within the 3rd international, rather Nigeria, which are learning the humanities, humanities, social sciences, schooling, and legislations. essentially meant for introductory classes in political technological know-how and, particularly, Nigerian govt, the fabric covers such parts because the foundations of political technology, key suggestions of political concept, political platforms, citizenship, global order, and politics.
This new Routledge guide deals a finished, cutting-edge assessment of the meanings and makes use of of the time period ‘peacebuilding’, and provides state-of-the-art debates at the practices performed within the identify of peacebuilding. The time period ‘peacebuilding’ has had outstanding endurance. different phrases, resembling ‘conflict solution’ have waned in attractiveness, whereas the popularity and use of the time period ‘peacebuilding’ has grown to the level that it's the hegemonic and over-arching time period for lots of types of mediation, reconciliation and techniques to urge peace.
- Negotiating Armenian-Azerbaijani Peace: Opportunities, Obstacles, Prospects (Post-Soviet Politics)
- Explorations in Reconciliation: New Directions in Theology
- Ethnic Identity and Minority Protection: Designation, Discrimination, and Brutalization
- An Emotional State: The Politics of Emotion in Postwar West German Culture (Social History, Popular Culture, And Politics In Germany)
- Saudi Arabia and Iran: Friends or Foes?
- Equal Opportunity Peacekeeping: Women, Peace, and Security in Post-Conflict States (Oxford Studies in Gender and International Relations)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Political Science in Nigeria