By James N. Palmer,Alexander G. Chiu
Improve your surgical outcomes with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and cranium Base Surgery by means of James N. Palmer, MD and Alexander G. Chiu, MD. perfect for each otolaryngologist who plays uncomplicated or complicated rhinologic tactics, this fantastically illustrated atlas takes you step-by-step through endoscopic sinus and cranium base surgical procedures as though the bankruptcy authors have been right there with you within the working room.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader with intuitive seek instruments and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks supply rapid transportable entry for your whole library, it doesn't matter what machine you are utilizing or the place you are located.
- Benefit from the wide wisdom and adventure of leaders within the field as they stroll you thru endoscopic techniques to persistent sinus ailment, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and masses more.
- Employ cutting-edge strategies on your practice, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to prolonged frontal sinus methods, endoscopic craniofacial resections, balloon dilation, and intricate cranium base reconstructions.
- Visualize each step of every procedure due to high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic photographs paired with distinctive, categorized anatomic illustrations.
- Achieve optimum sufferer care prior to, in the course of, and after surgery with special details on proper anatomy and surgical symptoms, instrumentation, capability pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery PDF
Best medical reference books
Atlas of Anatomy with Latin Nomenclature includes every little thing you must effectively take on the daunting demanding situations of anatomy. The textual content of the publication is in English whereas all labels and anatomical phrases seem on Latin. The beautiful, full-color illustrations by way of award-winning artists Markus Voll and Karl Wesker lead you step by step via each one quarter of the physique.
The presence of endotoxin within the bloodstream is the final result of an immunological reaction caused by means of bacterial invasion of the host. This situation results in altered cardiovascular functionality, lung disorder and acute kidney damage. elimination up to attainable of the circulating endotoxin is for that reason vital to mitigate its organic and medical results on the mobile, tissue and organ degrees.
Here’s a close-up examine greater than 800 slicing, clamping, greedy, retracting, and different surgical tools. Full-color photos of the person surgical tools and their tips assist you discover ways to distinguish between them.
With unrivaled accuracy, caliber, and readability, the Atlas of Anatomy is now totally revised and up to date. Atlas of Anatomy, 3rd version, is the very best quality anatomy atlas to be had at the present time. With over 1,900 exquisitely targeted illustrations, the Atlas is helping you grasp the main points of human anatomy. Key Features:Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclatureNEW!
- Pharmacologic Therapy, An Issue of Medical Clinics of North America, E-Book: 100 (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2/E
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Clinical Practice, An Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Ultrasmall Lanthanide Oxide Nanoparticles for Biomedical Imaging and Therapy (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterial)
- Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition
- Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects: Clinical Ocular Toxicology E-Book
Additional resources for Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery