By Elaine Mary Aldred
Written in an available sort and hugely illustrated throughout.
- Relevant to all scholars and practitioners of complementary medicine
- Easy to read
- Includes over 2 hundred illustrations
- Written via a number one practitioner and lecturer in pharmacology
Read or Download Pharmacology E-Book: A Handbook for Complementary Healthcare Professionals PDF
Best alternative & holistic medicine books
Das optimale Buch für Einsteiger und Praktizierende! Lexikalisch aufbereitete Informationen zu Grundlagen, Wirkweise, Durchführung und Indikationen von Therapieverfahren inkl. Informationen zu den jeweiligen AbrechnungsziffernNaturheilkundliche Therapieempfehlungen zu allen wichtigen KrankheitsbildernExtra-Kapitel zu Umweltmedizin und NotfällenMit Präparatelisten zu den wichtigsten Phytotherapeutika, zu mikrobiologischen Präparaten und Enzympräparaten Neu in der 6.
This is often the 1st e-book that analyzes and systematizes all of the normal principles of medication, particularly the philosophical ones, that are often tacit. rather than targeting one or issues — more often than not disorder and medical trial — this e-book examines all of the salient features of biomedical examine and perform: the character of illness; the good judgment of prognosis; the invention and layout of substances; the layout of lab and medical trials; the crafting of treatments and layout of protocols; the ethical tasks and rights of physicians and sufferers; the specific gains of medical drugs and of scientific quackery; the original mixture of uncomplicated and translational learn; where of physicians and nurses in society; the duty of scientific sociology; and the necessity for common clinical assurance.
Pharmacognosy: basics, functions and techniques explores a easy realizing of the anatomy and body structure of crops and animals, their materials and metabolites. This ebook additionally presents an in-depth examine traditional resources from which medications are derived, their pharmacological and chemical houses, defense features, and the way they have interaction with people.
This textbook offers a entire view of TCM Otolaryngology established partly at the chinese language scientific literature of the earlier 2,000 years which includes plentiful references to ailments of the ears, nostril, throat and mouth. a few of these theories and methods stay utilized in clinics at the present time, whereas others have fallen into disuse.
- Integrative Pain Medicine: The Science and Practice of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Pain Management (Contemporary Pain Medicine)
- Food and Nutrients in Disease Management
- Stimmstörungen im Kindesalter: Ganzheitliche Stimmtherapie exemplarisch dargestellt an der Feldenkrais-Methode (German Edition)
- Ayurveda. Integrative Medizin im 21. Jahrhundert (German Edition)
- Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach (LWW In Touch Series)
Extra info for Pharmacology E-Book: A Handbook for Complementary Healthcare Professionals